May 3, 2020
In today's episode, we're talking about all the things all of us are embarrassed to talk about, but need to. Katherine and Victoria sit down with Kezia Hall to talk about her journey to overcome IBS and digestive drama, or as she puts it from "sad, sick, and stuck on the toilet to vibrant health and being able to live life." She also talks about our bodies' power to heal themselves, hope for those struggling with digestive issues, and how to approach healing in an intuitive way.
In this episode, we talk
- The power we have to heal our own bodies
- What helped her continue looking for answers and not lose hope
- What is IBS and how is it different than IBD
- Can IBS be cured?
- Hope for those discouraged with IBS and healing journey
- Intuitive Eating and GI issues
- The difference between food intolerance and food allergy
- Can you overcome a food intolerance?
- The negative impact of restricting foods for a long period of time
- The role psychology plays in gut health